Pregnancy yoga Weekend course
About The Workshop
This weekend is for women at any stage of their pregnancy.
Time to step away, connect and prepare for this very special Rite of Passage from Maiden to Mother.
Through Ayurveda and intuition you will learn to to reap the many benefits which yoga has to offer you and your child during your pregnancy, through birth, and for a smooth transition into post-natal recovery and beyond.
During these sessions together we will:
– Move our bodies (please wear comfortable yoga clothes)
– Practice and discuss pregnancy specific breathing techniques/ Pranayama
– Discuss the stages of labour, hormones and how you can use the power of the breath and specific movement during labour
– Discuss possible birthing positions and how they can assist in labour
– Pelvic floor practices for birth and for healing postpartum.
– Look at how you can care and nourish yourself and your baby for the remainder of your pregnancy
– Delve deep into postnatal tips for healing, strengthening, connecting with baby, breastfeeding, yoga and specific foods and drinks for healing, supporting your digestive system, milk production and to nourish baby
– You will be given a booklet to take home with you
Please note we will be practicing together on both days so please wear comfortable yoga clothes.
Tianjin Lawless Jennings
Date and Time
Sat August 22nd 12:00 – 3:30pm
And Sun August 23rd 12pm – 3:00pm
MM MONA VALE
Tianjin has been teaching these workshops to women both here in Australia and Europe for over 5 years. It is a collection of teachings and experiences that she has gathered and learnt over the last decade as a Yoga Teacher, a Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga Teacher, from her studies in Ayurveda, and from her own personal pregnancy, her beautiful birthing experiences and lifestyle. She is expecting her 3rd child this year.